viernes, 12 de agosto de 2011

Back

Not so long ago, I decided to come back to being a "blogger". A lot has changed since the last time I posted something. A LOT.

To start, right now I'm living in Boston, MA. Never thought I'd end up here. I like it. I really do.

I wasn't living at home before coming to the U.S. I already had a year away from home. That was pretty rough if you ask me. But somehow, it was for the best. I feel like I grew up a bit within that period. It wasn't easy, but I felt more in peace than ever in my entire life. I still do.

It's 2011 now and I have an idea of what I want this Blog to be about. An opportunity to re-introduce myself. I don't care if anyone agrees or disagrees with my ideas and/or point of views or anything I say/post. In the end, I make this Blog.

Peace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario