lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

badass

If I was anything this weekend, was a badass.

I failed my last session's test, which means I didn't graduate from the English Program. At first I couldn't believe it, I'd never failed anything in my life. I always had this idea that I was able to do anything I want, and get away with mine. As I get older, this seems to be less and less effective. I end up paying the consequences. I failed. So what? I'm not obligated to please anyone. And there's no way I repeat that test. Fuck it.

I met 3 people today. And I liked one of them. We just sat on the steps outside and they invited me a drink that I don't remember what it was, but it tasted good. They asked me a lof of questions. It felt nice. One of them left early, and we remained 3. I only know the name of one of them, M. The others...damn I don't remember! I was left alone with the one I found cute, and I'm sure we exchanged flirtatious looks. I'm sure. I was in a 420 mode, so I'm right.

They felt hungry and we went to Jae's together, just to walk them. "It" played funny, silly and "friendly" games on me, and I went with the flow. It was so funny. I was kinda scared I might have been to obvious in front of M:, but I think I was discreet enough.

Once in the house, they gave me some Thai soup. I loved it. They were so nice to me. I was hungry but I didn't want to show. But "It" knew it and I couldn't say no. Who says no to free food? We got in M's room and to my surprise, there was a very cool balcony outside, surrounded by Christmas lighting, a table, and a couple of chairs. I realized then that the music from the background came from artists like Sade, P!nk, and other contemporary pop artists. M. sang along with many of them. Tiny voice, but judging by the keyboards and guitars hanging in the room, must be a musician. While M. got lost for a while, it gave me the opportunity to talk more in depth with "It". And how I took it. We talked about life and traveling. For instances I thought that M. left us alone unpurposed. We sorta flirted, in a friendly way. Started talking about his lovely dog, Gale (or Gail) and showed me so many cute pics. It would had been a sincere and genuine moment if it weren't because I saw that same dog 3 nights ago. I played with the dog. In fact, I was in the same house 3 nights ago. When "It" told me the dog was also being shared with the ex; I shrugged. I'd hooked up with M.'s roomate, a.k.a. "It"'s former partner.

I played my part well, and I had to tell a few lies. Later, before the ex came with the dog, which "It" said repeatedly they were on the way, I called it a night and left home before something really awkward would happen. I had fun, and they are people I would like to hang out again. But I don't think it's gonna happen. I better save up everyone a bad moment.

But if something I learned this year, I won't get away with mine. I'll pay, and big time. Not that I care. I'm a badass now.


Peace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario