lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

the end of summer

A lot of things happened in 15 days since I posted for the last time.

To make some long stories short:

1. I met up with B. one more time. I know, I should kill myself. But after asking me where I was when I was in NY, I came up with an idea. I bought two pipes, one for me (it was about time) and one for B. It didn't matter to me at all to do so, it was cheap and if you ask me, it was a pretty good idea. A risky one, but there's a saying that goes...ehm...you know it. B. seemed to dig it, and I thought it made me look pretty cool and mysterious, and it worked...kind of. Tangible results are still to be expected.
Despite that, I felt a sense of calmness and satisfaction that I never felt after everytime I met B. I can't say why, but I just feel like I left my mark. No matter what happens with B. after now, I won't be forgotten. Jot that down.

2. My mom and sister came to visit, and we had a great time. I missed my mom, she is so cool about everything. We look alike so much, inside and outside. Also, they met my best friend A. That was weird, but it came out unforced and even sweet. Irene almost ruined it, but that bitch ain't nothing.

3. My friend A. finally came back from her trip. She moved to Allston and I've gotten acquaintanced with her roomate, also A. I'll call her A2. We get along pretty well. I missed A., she's crazy but I'm crazy too so it's a mix of cool crazyness.
I've started to think I'm a bad influence on her, and even on A2. Well, I wouldn't say a bad influence, but I've definitely felt they've broken ground a bit with me. Maybe because they are still young and I'm...not as young as them. Perhaps I'm understimating them a bit, young kids aren't what they were once, and frankly, I don't give a damn.
So, you're welcome.

I declare this 2011 Summer oficially ended.


Style Mood: Intimate Up Close and Personal
Underwear: Papi


Peace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario