miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

the new next door

I got a new neighboor. I think he's the coolest guy I've met in Boston. He just moved from Florida, but before that he lived 3 years in Spain. As you can tell, his spanish is perfect. And he has the accent. His name is J. Since then, we've spoken a few more times and he's very easy going and we get along great. I'm jealous that his room is bigger than mine, though. Oh well, maybe it's the wooden floor.

Sometimes at night I hear him playing the guitar, or the trompet; he's great at both. He's waiting to get admit into Berklee College, reason why he came here in the first place. I think he's 420, so maybe that's why I like his vibe. I offered him help and it was cool to see he accepted it, unlike other americans who pretend they don't need anyone or anything. Socially suspicious and unfriendly, I would say. As open minded and progressive people are stated here to be, you never know sometimes.

Also, I met his friend, a curly funny shorter guy who helped him to move in. I don't remember his name, but he seemed to be as cool a J. I sometimes now see him playing music or walking down the hall. I doubt will have pictures but I'm try to get ones. My cam's not working, though.

I feel the rest of my staying will be filled with cool people and a lot of good music.


Peace

1 comentario: