martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

sex and the city



No matter how cliché can be using the TV Show Sex and the City as a reference for sex and relationships, it's always spot on. By watching the first seasons (the good and insightful ones) I've come to realize that I'm not a freak. And by that I mean, it doesn't matter how many boyfriends, girlfriends, hook ups, and one night stands you have, it's all part of life. It comes naturally, just as sex, to have gone through many partners in a short time. That's what being single is all about. We, and with we I mean I, might be to proud to admit I'm single, happy and living it, but deep inside, everytime we go out with someone, it's because most of the time, we see something in that person that makes me wonder (and hope) if it's gonna be the one, at least, for that moment and a few others; because if there's something life has taught me, nothing lasts forever.
I've also learned that it's not all about the physic, the good looks, and the social status. Even though B. is an asshole and never was really interested in me, it helped me to understand myself better in a way no one has done before. I have the tendency to look for some of the B. best qualities in people I'm usually interested in. Not because B's the only one who has them, but now I know for sure they exist in someone else, and better. And how do I know that?

I will introduce you to B.2. I know, I know, but it's not what you're thinking. Well, it is, but there's nothing bad I can say this time. I have admit I didn't meet B.2. casually, as I would have liked to, but nothing in life is the way you want to. Anyway, B.2. was (is) more beautiful than I could've ever picture. Seriously...the style, the look, the smile, the hair, the eyes. Everything was just right. I was in awe. But I didn't want to show that. Not after what happened last time. But at the same time, I thought that it was better to keep true to myself. I've gotten to the point that I'm not gonna change my ways to make someone like me better. I am what I am.

It might've worked. Even though B.2 lives in NYC, it's not a place I'm completely unfamiliar with, since I've been there 7 times this year. B.2. told me to say when I was going to visit, so, who knows. All I know is that, there's always someone better than the last one. Just because you feel it's the only person in the world, it doesn't mean it's true. Seriously, there are more fishes in the sea.

So, Thanks, Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte, for showing me than there's nothing wrong with being a bitch, and by bitch, I don't mean sex. I mean life.



Mood Style: Carrie Bradshaw Style

Glasses: Aldo
Knitwear: Allsaints
Shirt: Zara

Peace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario